A VAUBAN probably for BAR-LE-DUC (occupied zone, thus without arrival) with handwritten Prussian tax 30 in blue. TB.
- A letter dated Wednesday October 26, 1870 for BAYONNE with 20c Seat (defective) cancelled GC 359 on arrival at Bayonne. On the back càd of arrival of 2 NOV. 70. B/TB.
- An envelope (stamp torn off) by LE FERDINAND FLOCON, probably containing an extract of the only issue of the newspaper ''LE NATIONAL'' (very rare), addressed to St. Remy-de-Provence.
- A FERDINAND FLOCON (defective stamp).
- A GA n°7 by GENERAL UHRICH.
- A FRANKLIN for LONDON. VF.